开启辅助访问      

聚彩彩票家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

“一饮而尽”用聚彩彩票怎么说?

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2020-9-1 21:21| 查看数: 163| 评论数: 1|

Hey, guys! It's good to see you.

嗨 很高兴见到你们

Hmm. Good to see you. Who were you talking to?

很高兴见到你 你刚刚在跟谁说话

My friend Julia.

我的朋友茱莉亚

-Julia? Like a girl? -She's not a girl.

-茱莉亚 是个妹子 -她才不是

She's three years younger than your mother.

她比你们的妈妈年轻三岁

Now, Marge, it's cool.

马姬 别紧张

All we do is share our deepest thoughts and feelings.

聚彩彩票只是分享各自内心深处的想法和情感而已

Kids, could you leave the room, please?

孩子们 麻烦你们出去一下

Faster!

快点

Geronimo!

快速滑道

Marge, it's nothing. She's just my new best friend.

马姬 真的没什么 她不过是我的新死党

What the... Why... Why are you mad at those eggs?!

搞什么...你对那些鸡蛋生气做什么

They didn't do anything!

它们是无辜的

Homer Simpson!

侯默·辛普森

After all I've put up with for all these years,

我忍了你这么多年

if I'm not your best friend, what is this marriage about?!

如果我不是你的死党 那聚彩彩票还结婚做什么

Okay, okay, you're my best friend.

好吧 好吧 你是我的死党

She's just somebody I call when I'm mad at you.

我只是会在生你气的时候给她打电话而已

I mean,I'm never mad at you.

我是说 我从来没生过你的气

Well, sometimes I'm mad at you.

好吧 有时候我会生你的气

A little bit! But I shouldn't call her.

就一点点 但我不该打电话给她的

I should just drink it off at Moe's.

我应该在老谋子酒馆借酒浇愁的

You'll never hear the name Julia again.

你以后绝对不会再听到茱莉亚这个名字

Hi, I'm Julia.

嗨 我是茱莉亚

I just wanted to introduce myself

我只是想过来做个自我介绍

and tell you you've got a great husband.

告诉你 你的老公真的很棒

I've got a nice bicycle, too, but I keep a lock on it.

我有辆很棒的自行车呢 但我都会把它锁好

I have no interest in...riding your bike.

我没有兴趣...骑你的自行车

But I want you to know that your bike loves you

我只想让你知道 你的自行车很爱你

as truly as a bike can.

尽它的一切在爱你

And, Marge, I love you as much as that bike.

马姬 我对你的爱和那辆自行车一样

-You are the bike. -Wha...?!

-你就是那辆自行车 -什么

今日重点:

生气:be mad at

忍耐:put up with

婚姻:marriage。动词是marry。注意“与某人结婚”是marry sb

一饮而?。?/strong>drink off

锁:lock

不感兴趣:have no interest in doing

和……一样:as……as

最新评论

赫连小妖 发表于 2020-9-2 15:19:22
一饮而?。篸rink off?。?!
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表
聚彩彩票